I like this montage better than my first one. now that I think about it the first one really isn't a montage. this is only two images. I took a portrait of a man and a colorful painting and layered them. I changed the painting to black and white and i increased the contrast. I also increased the contrast on the man. its simple but I really like how it turned out.Tuesday, February 3, 2009
montage three
I like this montage better than my first one. now that I think about it the first one really isn't a montage. this is only two images. I took a portrait of a man and a colorful painting and layered them. I changed the painting to black and white and i increased the contrast. I also increased the contrast on the man. its simple but I really like how it turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment