Friday, February 20, 2009

attractive and repulsive



This photo could be considered attractive or repulsive. It's a weed which some people find repulsive, but this photo makes the weed look attractive. This photo is color balanced and I increased the offset and contrast. I feel the photo has good composition and I is really sharp and focused. It has good composition by it following the rule of thirds and using texture.



This I consider to be a repulsive photo. It's a chewed piece of gum on a side walk. I find this unattractive, but the colors almost make the photo some what attractive. This photo is color balanced, I increased the offset and contrast. I saturated the piece of gum a little more than the side walk. This photo has good composition following the rule thirds and texture. I think the photo is clear and sharp.

This is also a repulsive photo. This photo was taken in a parking lot that had garbage all over the ground. I find littering repulsive, but this photo seems some what attractive because of the colors and composition. The photo is color balanced, I increased the offset and contrast. This photo has good composition because it also follows the rule of thirds. There is also good texture.

This an attractive photo. I took this from a plane window. The colors in the sky are so vibrant and make the photo feel attractive. I like how the sky has a blue gradient. I increased the contrast and offset on this photo as well. The sky looks like it goes on forever.


This is also an attractive photo. I find this photo attractive because of the colors and angle that I took the photo from. This was taken on cement where there was this teal blue crayon. I really like how I focused this photo, the crayon is blurry. I tried to focus beyond the crayon. I like the color of the moss. I feel the photo has good composition, following the rule of thirds. I like the the angle of the sunlight too. It makes a good shadow on the crayon.




No comments:

Post a Comment