Monday, March 2, 2009

color



This photo represents the "Yellow Wallpaper." I took a picture of a wall that has the wallpaper torn off. This fits the story very well because of the woman who tore the yellow wallpaper off the walls. I had taken a photo with a model but the pic didn't turn out. So this was may second choice. I used sunlight and overhead lighting to lite my photo. I adjusted the offset and contrast.



Think photo describes the color pink. The color pink is associated with softness and tranquility. This photo represents this feeling well. I color balanced, and adjusted the offset and contrast in this photo. I used sunlight as my lighting.



This photo demonstrates the color white. The color white is associated with purity and freshness. This photo represents this to me. I positioned her in a window with a white sheet back drop and i used sunlight as my lighting. Its color balanced and i adjusted the contrast.



This photo represents the color green. The color green makes a person think of nature. I think this photo represents nature pretty well. I used plant leaves and a green ceramic jar. I used sunlight as my lighting. I color balanced and adjusted the offset and contrast.



This photo represents the color brown. Brown is a color that makes the mind think of the earth. I think this photo demonstrates brown well. I brightened the eyes, color balanced, and adjusted the offset and contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment